html

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

no date: A house, a Group, and a Spaceship

I haven't written the dates on any of my dreams in the last month, particularly because so many are personal that I barely find it worth it to post, but perhaps that's just me being lazy ;)

In this dream, I'm visiting with my family. My sister bought a new house and we all went by for a little house warming. The house is in a culdesac with large pines all around, no other houses, other than a shack some yards away. We step inside and immediately, I just fall head over heals for the house. It's huge and beautiful, and decorated as if HGTV did so themselves. Then I remembered that Mark and I had seen this house before when we went house shopping but didn't buy it because it was over $200,000. Mark and I start wondering why the house was on the market for 3 years and why the house dropped in price so much. I went outside to explore the neighborhood. A group of vampire goth kids come out of the shack and start circling me. They start asking me questions and act as if they want to harm me and the house. I tell them my name and when I answer them, they all stand back in amazement. They said they've been waiting for me. Immediately, I become their 'ringleader,' and in doing so I tell them not to harm my sister's house, or any house for that matter. We become great friends as well, and before I know it, I'm showing them my spaceship. I ask them all if they're ready to go, and they are. My new friends and family board, and within 2 seconds, we zoom into outer space as fast as the speed of light. I remember seeing so many stars and nebulae, it feels amazing to be able to travel through space at will. I distinctly remember seeing lots of patterns and colors as well, almost as if we entered a psychedelic music video. Then I woke up.



The reason why I thought it was important to share this dream (a month later), is because last night I took another ride in the same spaceship, but I'll get to that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment