html

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

10.18.10 Immaculate Conception

The funny thing about this, is that I have dreams of the world ending so much but none of them scare me at all. In fact, those are some of my favourite dreams... This particular dream,on the other hand, had no imminent cataclysms, yet there is something about chase scenes that really freak me the eff out. Yes, this was the first nightmare i've had in a lonnngggg time...Read on...

   I was in the woods and oddly enough, my belly starts growing, nonstop. I was impregnated by nothing. It was an immaculate conception. The angels were speaking to me. I remember thinking to myself how it was actually possible. The full gestation period lasted one single day, so by the time night fell, I was having this miracle baby. I gave birth to a baby boy and I felt so good and happy to have a little baby boy in my arms. I wanted to keep him. I held him up and looked at him and right before my eyes, he started to grow into a little man child, with a full on goatee and everything. Everything was happening so fast, I wasn't sure what was really going on but I knew this was a child prodigy because he was psychic and wise and spoke of such amazing things. He warned me of something... he said that a group of people (the guys from a local band) were hired to kidnap him and kill him, as a ritualistic sacrifice. I ran with him into the woods and left him under large rocks and covered him with blankets. I knew they'd be out to find me so I ran the opposite direction. Unfortunately, I ran straight to them. My heart sank as they saw me and i just ran back the way i came. As a distraction, Mark and someone else (I forget who) went to their truck and knocked down all their instruments and speakers from their pick up truck. They ran back to their truck and although it helped me get away, they only became angrier. I could feel their anger and their fury as i ran through the woods. I went back for my baby and just continued to run and climb mountains to get away. I remember there was a place set up for me, as if someone was expecting me. 
Then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment