html

Monday, October 18, 2010

10.17.10: Magic Mall

I was at the mall with Mark, who had just gotten a job there. He was wearing a button-down long sleeve shirt and tie. I'm not sure if I worked there, too, or if I was just visiting, but I remember we were called into a meeting with the Mall owner. She has a small office and is dressed like any other executive woman. She commemorates Mark and gives him a necklace made of some sort of cherry wood and ivory. It has small elephants and a large elephant pendant hanging in the middle. I felt very proud of him and i knew he felt honored. She gave us a small tour of the principle office, which looked like any small commercial office, and guided us out into the actual mall area. She showed us all the different entrances, not of stores, but of different dimensions, realities, worlds, etc. We were told we could go in and out as we pleased. She told me that I would see all sorts of things happening right now that include me.
We went 'window shopping' for a bit, being able to peak into a few different settings and was just mesmerized by what i saw. In one world I was an amazing magickal flying beast with translucent rainbow colors and long radiant hair soaring through the skies and into the stars. In another world I was navigating a spacecraft (I've had many dreams of this) and was a high ranking offer in a galactic fleet federation. I saw many galaxies up close and the scenery was just too beautiful. As we kept walking by each 'store,' we heard of something big going on at the large department store on the first floor so we went in. We saw some of our friends there; a couple and another girl whom I've never met in my waking life. In the dream, though, we were all really great friends and were into the same things. We went by where they were and of course we all give each other hugs and then stood in front of our $10 metal folding chairs that were laid out for us in about 5-6 rows. The single girl sat beside me and the couple sat behind us. There weren't many others, maybe about 10 people in total. Most of who looked like they were very excited for the show. The lights stay on and a big huge guy with little sunglasses and a goatee presses play on a little machine. Britney Spears walks out and starts clapping her hands trying to get the 10 people that were there involved with what was going on. I clap for her sake, but in my head all I could think of was..'What the hell am I doing at a brittney spears show?? this is so lame!' As she's singing, she looks at me and kinda just shrugs, but she speaks to me telepathically... she says 'Yea, i know. this IS lame, but I have to do it,' and mentions something about karma or something like that. When the music stops, she thanks everyone for attending and introduces herself. What i didn't know is that in this dimension, she was some sort of high priestess who knew crystal magick fairly well. She tells us that it's not coincidence that we're present in that very moment, and then turns to the crowd with a huge crystallized moon stone. It looks like a giant white piece of rock candy, made of tiny grains at the bottom, as if it were a shell, and then the most amazing crystal within it that i'd ever seen. At this point, I'm a little confused and asked, 'did you just say this is from the Moon? Is this a meteorite from the moon?' She continues some sort of verbal ritual and then asks for the other half. At that moment, our friends behind us stepped forward holding the other piece. They handed it over to Spears and she connected the two to create One solid object. And at that moment, something so amazing happened. The Moon rock turned into a living breathing creature. Slowly, every fragment of crystal became alive and it adapted into a new form. It was bright purple and textured like a tongue and was a bit slimy with tiny antennae, sort of like a snail. It was so cute and I just couldn't believe my eyes. I really had never seen anything like this. I kept saying to myself, 'Wow, i'm petting an extra terrestrial.' The little guy was fully conscious and even spoke a few words telepathically. I can't remember most of what he said, other than how soon we will be witnessing so many new life forms and things we only thought possible in our imaginations.

No comments:

Post a Comment