html

Saturday, October 23, 2010

10.19.10 Plasma Sky

In this dream, we lived in a duplex with the neighbors to the right. We were like best friends; more like family. Our houses faced the ocean and saw grass decorated both sides of the house. We often hung out on the porch and watch the ocean and the skies. We had horses, too. We had a brown male and they had a white female. She would cross over the fence to hang out in our yard with our horse. It was a beautiful feeling of love and overall support I got from this dream. At one point, as I stared off into the ocean, I saw a light speed across the sky above my head, like a shooting star or ufo. They had an intelligence because I could feel it. I was so happy i called everyone outside to come look, but they never came. Within seconds, it turned to 5, then, 10, 50, 100, a thousand! i was just purely amazed and overwhelmed with joy. Before i knew it, there were so many that the entire sky was like a giant stream of bright light. it was beautiful and i reached over to touch it. The sky moved, it was plasma. there were so many pinks and bright colors, streams of life just flashing by.


Curiously, when i woke up, I came to the computer and signed onto facebook. Someone on my friends page posted a clip from the movie Contact. See for yourself-



2:22, 7:20

No comments:

Post a Comment