html

Friday, January 21, 2011

Many Portals, Many Realities

Ok guys, so i'm not entirely gone. I've been around and have had some great dreams along the way, but I was contacted again by my dream guides in last night's dream and do feel it is appropriate enough ;) to share this one with you.

I find myself coming out of a portal. I'm with a few of my guides (not sure if it's 2 or 3). We're part of some sort of command. They're showing me all the portals that will soon be opening. There's a lot of detail regarding 'sides' and 'alliances'; something along those lines. They're showing me how to create them and go in and out of them at will. I am able to see brief glimpses of different timelines associated with each portal. They also tell me that there are many parallel realities, and what we do in those worlds affects this one and vice versa, but it the only ones that directly matter are the ones we are at least semi-conscious in. They also tell me that soon, parallel realities will be overlapping (completely), and it's not the first time I hear this in a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment