html

Sunday, October 17, 2010

10.15.10 Another Space Flight

   I was taking a walk with my significant other around my mom's old lake. It was daytime. Probably afternoon. Clear sky, a bit windy and gray. Mark and I were discussing the whole UFO hype as of late. I was telling him that they were coming to pick me up and I had to be ready when they got here. I asked him if he would come and he wasn't even sure as to what I was talking about. By the time we got to the end of the lake, I see it.
A giant large mother ship with space flight attendants standing on each side. They were wearing shiny silver suits and looked just like us humans. I don't remember exactly where they came from or where they were going to but I dropped down in amazement and told Mark,' This is it! They're calling me. I don't know what to do.' I see a whole bunch of people boarding and they all appear to be ghost-like, kinda just floating through and all wearing white robes. They call me and I respond, 'I can't go...I can't leave my children. My children aren't here with me.' They say, 'We're sorry, but we can't wait. We're boarding now... Do you really choose your children?' I'm crying a lot at this point, and I tell them, 'Yes, I've made my decision.' They board all the people that were present, and take off. The voice of one of the guides/attendants communicates with me telepathically, and says that for choosing to stay, I will receive an even greater blessing.' At that point, I had realized all that had just happened and I remember feeling the urgency to call my mom and tell her what had just happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment