html

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Diamond 9.14.10

 This dream is pretty personal, but i dont mind sharing this with the universe.

I was on a honeymoon-type vacation with Mark. I was wearing my engagement ring which I never wear in real life because I'm always afraid of losing the 1karat diamond. Well, that's exactly what happened in the dream. I reached over to touch my ring and realized that the diamond was missing. Immediately I felt a strong sense of regret but also a determination to find this diamond. I begin to look for it at every single location I was in (apparently, the dream had a history that I was unaware of). I'm looking through every inch of grass by the park, at the beach, down the street. People begin to ask me what I'm looking for. Without any suspicion, I tell them that I lost my diamond. Immediately, the jamaican maidswomen, and the street janitors begin to search for the ring, but with no avail. I walk into a little store, theres an old voodoo woman there with a head rag and african style dress. i ask her if she has seen the ring. She says some things aloud which I didn't understand, but I found myself having a flashback.
I remembered. In the flashback, I see myself taking out the diamond and inserting it into a massive stone, a door to a monolith. the diamond grows to about 20 inches in diameter that creates some sort of magical passageway into an ancient cave. I stop right there, and tell Mark i remember what i did with the diamond. I couldn't believe that it was wiped from my memory. I thank the lady and we get into our car and drive to the other side of the island through a long bridge. We have to cross giant rocks on the shore by foot. We then come before this amazing structure. The diamond was back to its' original size, placed snugly into one of its' natural crevices. I take it, and it feels like I just found a diamond in the rough. It was amazing, and very rewarding.

The next thing I remember is driving back to the hotel with Mark. It's night and it's raining. We go up the stairs to the second (or third?) level. As we walk to our room, I see a guy sitting at the opposite end on a plastic school chair, just staring off past the rails onto the street. He has long straight hair in a pony tail and his sides are shaved. I squint my eyes to get a closer look and realize it is Justin... Mark doesn't realize who it is and goes inside. I think about it for a minute but feel I must get this sorted out, so I walk up to him and ask him 'what are you doing here in my dream?' He responds 'oh, just relaxing' I say, "of all places to go, you decide to come into my dream, by my hotel room where i'm spending time with mark in MY dream?" he says "i'm just checking up on you..." and i say, 'checking up on me? how? why? what do you mean, checking up on me'? he becomes irate and starts trying to make me feel bad for talking to him while mark is in the room. I call him out on it and well, long story short, there is a continued exchange of drama... nothing gets sorted out, i just head back to my room and feel- like the mess got messier...

No comments:

Post a Comment