html

Friday, June 25, 2010

Night 1, a dream in April 2010: Time Travel

I remember 4 large towers, condo-like, all facing each other making a square figure. In the middle, was a pool that was also an ocean. I experienced this from the first person perspective and watched as if from above. I was with a few others, one of which I believe was my friend Brian Andrews. No one was in the frame, as if we were invisible, but the presence of others were all there...observing, communicating telepathically, and clearly listening to what was going on down below. We spoke of our arrival and our journeying through time. I specifically remember saying that we 'went back through time 13,000 years to be in this moment today.' I felt a little sad, as if we were saying our goodbyes to that place, but certainly knew how necessary it was. I remember seeing glimpses of past civilization as if watching a short summary of humanity in the last maybe 6,000 years in the windows. At one point, I remember running up one of the towers in a bit of a frenzy, as if I was trying to find someone or help them in some way... I remember looking out the window from this tower, somehow I felt myself present in all four towers at the same time. The last thing I remember was hearing how it was 'time to leave,' and how we 'mustn't forget.' Shortly after, I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment