html

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

June 28th 2010: Ahkenaten and the Mysterious TV Show

Mark and I were heading to a Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn Temple in a little village I've dreamed of before. I noticed some of my Greenvillian buddies setting up to film a tv show across the street. We're wearing pyramids on our heads but I take mine off to go talk to these people. I decide to catch up with Mark later so he goes in alone. I'm watching them work on this project and feel a little bad that I'm not involved. I asked my friend who the writer of the show is and he points to a long-haired red head girl I've never seen, I don't think. She isn't very nice, but I stick around anyway to watch the hilarious acting. Before I knew it, Mark was back and was kind of upset I never went in. I told him to introduce himself but he didn't really care nor want to, saying there was no point. At this time, I hear a message that literally came from above. He declared himself as Ahkenaten and the imagery in my mind began. I saw a giant pyramid in the sky with hieroglyphs written all around it. I remember seeing lots of hieroglyphs of suns and birds.

The pyramid shined so brightly, i believe it was made of gold. I tried to read it but the vision went by too fast like rolling credits. Too much information to process that quickly. I told Mark what I saw and heard, but I don't think he believed me. I told him we had to go to Egypt as soon as possible because Akhenaten gave us a specific time frame to go. Mark said that I should tell my friends and see what they thought, so I did. Most of them thought I was crazy or didn't even take me seriously. They kept working on the tv show but again I felt bad for having to leave. I asked the red-headed girl if she would let me write a skit but she said no, in a very unpleasant way. I went and told a friend, Michael Barksdale that she said no. There was nothing he could do for me, he said. Finally, he said 'don't tell anybody, but if I were you, I'd do it anyway, just give it to someone else.' Then Mark came to where we were and said, alright, if you are sure you got the message we were waiting for, then let's go. We gotta go now!' Then I think I felt a rumbling in the floor and small crystals fell from the sky.


Analysis:
Observing the balance of both my Piscean qualities. The spiritual (the Temple visit), and the worldly (production), as represented by two fish. It represents my path in spirituality and instructions I have been given on many occasions since I was a child.

Update: (7.28.10) Moses and Ahkenaten are one and the same. His instructions were based on migration towards the land of pyramids, very similar to the event that occurred over 2000 years ago when the Israelies were led out of Egypt by Moses. I feel in my being that this is a progressed and karmic-cleared continuation from that time.



No comments:

Post a Comment