html

Friday, June 25, 2010

Next Night in April, 2010: I was a Black Hole

My body hovered in deep space, although it had no physical form. It was a galaxy all on its' own and it was made of so many stars. I was connected to a machine, and information was being downloaded into me by someone who narrated to it. Specific in detail, most of which had to do with black holes. I remember hearing them ask me if I was ready to know what it felt like, to be one in the next life... My face made of stars I observed the creation of an active black hole while sensing other observing faces made of stars around me, all of us deciding the next step in creation. I then see myself as the black hole and I consume fiercely and fearlessly. I am in two places at once, conscious of the different forms I'm taking. I hear talks of hearts, and paths, but I am unable to recall. At the end, I finally remember him say, 'you will remember at the time necessary, but most, you will forget upon waking...' And so it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment