html

Friday, June 25, 2010

Intro! Welcome to My Parallel Reality

Ive been keeping a dream journal for as long as I can remember, most of which are recorded mentally because I've always done much better at remembering minor detail than to take the time after waking to jot it all down, but let's face it...some of these are too good to keep all to myself. What you are about to read might scare you, inspire you, surprise you, mention you, and especially, entertain you. What I'm going to be sharing is extremely fantastic to some, but to others it may be quite affirming, and that's what I'm hoping for. If you've had a similar dream you'd like to share with me don't hesitate to let me know as I feel dreams are just as real as our waking lives.

Warning: Please don't plagiarize or karma will chop you up into little tiny pieces and feed you to the crocodiles. Seriously.










































Art by Alex Grey.





No comments:

Post a Comment