html

Sunday, June 27, 2010

June 25th 2010: World of the Undead

This one was really weird. I remember driving down the street with Mark and stopping at a small goth boutique (yea, i know, funny). We get down to check it out. While looking at some clothes, I find a note that asks me to enlist in part of some government sponsored program. I don't care much for it, but on the ride home, I hear it come on the radio. This commercial is directed at me. Somehow, I'm not freaked out, but quickly realize how persistent they can be. Finally, I tell Mark I'm going to check it out and that I should be back in a few days. I say bye to my family and take my one small suitcase to this small base, where I meet up with two guys and a girl who are supposed to be my partners. I don't remember the girls name, but the guys were named Chuck and Barry. The captain guy comes and he sort of looks like the white military dude from Avatar, Colonel Miles Quaritch (Stephen Lang). He explains to us that we've entered the world of the Undead, and we are recruited to blast away any memory that needs to be forgotten by humanity (for good reasons of course). We were like Ghost Busters in a way, but with bazookas that shot laser beams.

  I see amazing buildings, people, spirits, animals, all which are radiating with electricity. They have an eerie dimension to them, perhaps because they know they are bound for extinction from the human mind. So we're on our mission, and I'm trying to zap away this amazing art deco building highlighted in blue neon  that has legs and is supposedly the facility that housed some very important elite people, and so it held knowledge that couldn't be released. I quickly understood that the position was to assassinate any information that could be useful to humanity in some way. I told Chuck that I wasn't going to stay the 3 days, and that I had decided I couldn't participate in this. He tells me that we should just get married because there is no way I can go back. I asked him, 'why? are we automatically enlisted?' He said yes. I felt a bit betrayed but I somehow knew I was there to do something other than what they wanted me to do. I ran to some rubble, alone, and I met with the building and a spirit that looked like Medussa with snakes all over her hair, red eyes, and a fish-like tail she used to fly through the sky with. I quickly sympathized for these beings. They were like humans. I knew then that I was to wage chaos against the establishment, and allow these memories to exist. It was vital that they did.




No comments:

Post a Comment