html

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Last Night: The Moon is Falling?

I was at home with my family, and I hear a guide telling me to pay close attention to the signs that are happening right now. I turn on the TV and hear that some high-profile Israeli named Rahm something had recently been assassinated. Israel was blaming this on the Iranians and used it as a justification to wage war against them. The guide began to speak and tell me this was planned aeons ago... I begin seeing all these propaganda commercials about supporting Israel. It has women crying, and bible verses. The guide tells me we have three weeks but that they will feel like three days. He tells me that Israel is a code for the remnant, and that I was one of the many that had solved the great genetic mysteries of the ages. He/She shows me an image, which I will try to interpret... It seemed to be that the moon was crossing through a field of energy, that looked like a wall of water. From this imagery, it was shown to me that some sort of nuclear activity was going to cause cosmic chaos and the moon, losing its' gravitational pull would collide with earth, or at least come very close to it. I remember seeing the sun massively huge behind the moon. I don't remember what the purpose or role the sun played in this event, but I remember hearing it was going to be dark in the last three days. The guide said there was not much time to prepare, and that we must be ready to leave when they tell us. Pack lightly and pack all necessities. So I did, I began packing some water bottles, food, socks, first aid, etc in each one of our bags. I began to wonder if the government was going to tell the people...

  With about 3 days left, we went to visit Marks parents to see if they were ready, but they decided that they were going to stay. We were a little sad, but understood there was no need to fear. I admired them for their decision. His mom had painted all the walls in different colors like a rainbow. She said that was always something she wanted to do.

The day began to darken and so did the moon. People were saying it was Nibiru. By the time we got back, my mom and sister and niece had already arrived to our house. I turned on the tv and it said emergency evacuations were going to take place, to not fear, not panic, keep order, and be strong. People began looting, and chaos began to erupt. As we finished our preparations, a military soldier came to our house and told us we had to leave at that moment otherwise the ship would leave without us. I told him that we had been prepared for this for a while and to give us 3 minutes to grab our stuff. He said '3 minutes, or we're gone.' We took the things we needed and followed him out. I asked him how much time we had left, and he said '3 Hours.' I couldn't believe how fast time went, and didn't know exactly where we were going to and how it was going to work. We arrive at an air force base, I think they said something about Russia, or that area being a safe haven some how as USA was going to get it the worst. The numbers of people there were unbelievable. Hundreds of thousands. Everyone was moving in a great swarm. My niece stopped to go to the bathroom and I yelled out to her, 'what are you doing?' she said she had to go, and left, but the line kept moving. I wondered if I was going to see her again. My sister got caught up talking to these famous people and didn't seem to realize how far we had moved. I was reaching out to her, but she didn't notice. I don't remember much after that.

Analysis:
 Two days after posting this dream, I read that Israel sent war ships through the Suez Canal.

Something I just realized while writing this was the number of times the number '3' appeared in my dream...
3 weeks, 3 days, 3 hours, 3 minutes...i wonder what significance that has, if any... would like to hear your thoughts on this one. Please comment or drop me a message if you have any insight on this or about the dream I shared.

No comments:

Post a Comment