html

Thursday, July 29, 2010

7.26.10 The Compromise

Someone I know, lets call him Person A, and I, made a deal to extract information from his subconscious. He laid flat on a table, facing up. With my knife, I slit open his right side, from his rib to his hip. He was fully awake. The wound was so deep and wide. 

Giant caramel colored ants with wings came crawling out of his insides. They might have been termites. 
He starts to panic a bit and says 'Hurry, grab one and dissect it!' So I do. The creature was the size of my arm. I pin it down, and with the same knife, I dissect its' side. When I reached inside, I found a box. I pulled it out. It was a little blue metal safe. I felt so good and victorious, but sensed I was going to be waking up soon. He told me to open it quickly, while we could, but it was locked. I asked him for the combination, but he couldn't fathom that it had one. I believe he said the numbers '5' and '13,' but it wasn't enough to open it. I told him we were running out of time and he said 'Quick! Throw it into another dream so that it doesn't get lost.' I did, and I woke up seconds after.I haven't seen the blue box since.


Analysis: Person A and I have been trying to find common ground in our relationship. I recently told him it was important that he go beyond the surface once in a while, tune into his deeper and hidden thoughts and emotions.The slicing of the body is the diving into the psychological subconscious realm. The ants represent perhaps a form of shadow that is eating away at his insides. The wound allowed these darker aspects to light. The dream shows to me that he was cooperative, at least for a moment, in fully engaging in an analysis, however, when it was time to open the safe (a deep rooted memory or information he has stored away in the deepest parts of himself) he could not recall the combination in order to open it. He told me to throw it into another dream. As lucid as my dreams are, I can eventually find the safe and open it, but cannot do so without
his will to do so.

3 comments:

  1. I have joined!
    Brilliant stuff here, and lucid.
    Dissectional and pure.
    I wonder about the box...
    hmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps there are things we aren't ready to know... or aren't meant to know at this time. Very interesting analysis though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was definitely an extraction, and like you say, i can't know unless it is willed by all people in play. was not meant to be! thanks for your comments! always appreciated <3

    ReplyDelete