html

Thursday, July 15, 2010

7.15. 2010: REUNION AND THE BIRTH OF TWIN SUNS

   Mark and I go to the village I often dream of and we stop at this building that was connected to a vintage store. I'm looking through the racks of clothes and notice a lot of cheery older women with white hair and librarian-type blouses. At this point, I realize Mark had left a package on the top of our car and go out to see if it is still there. Once I put the package away, I notice that there is a big party on the other side of the street in a house beside a church. I decide to walk over and realize I know everyone there.

From people in middle school and high school I haven't thought of in ages to my best friends in Miami, and my new friends in SC, I'm happy to see a lot of these people. The first thing I notice is my friend Robert, and he's laying down on a bed surrounded by all these girls who are massaging him. They wear hibiscus flowers in their hair. I fo9und the energy to be pretty strange and cult-like so I headed over to the next person I knew. I spoke to many people, mostly a reunion with my friends from Miami. I decide to head back outside.


   Once I'm out, I hear there is something going on at this stone temple next door; some sort of meeting. I walk in and see Starr, Regina, and a few other friends from facebook. My FB friends didn't have faces, but I knew their energies. A girl comes in and both her legs are amputated. She has robotic legs and crutches since she is learning how to walk with them. She sits on the bench and I tell her i'm sorry for her loss. We're all talking about what a strange reunion it was when all of a sudden, what felt like a bomb blew up the roof. (I literally felt the house shake in my sleep). Everyone freaks out but is also massively aware. We look up at the skies and it's pouring meteors. Everyone realizes that it is 'time' and that we must start walking. I'm worried because Mark and the kids are in the building across the street, but at this point, there is so much chaos, I begin to wonder if we will find each other. I think to myself, what are the chances of this happening? I meant to go to the car and ended up seeing old friends, and now this. Robert runs to where we are and is completely in awe. He's asking me all sorts of questions and asks me not to leave his side. I turn to talk to him and instantly notice two suns. I yell, 'OMG! LOOK, THERE ARE TWO SUNS!' 

Everyone stops and observes these twin suns. It was night time, and they looked like two moons facing each other, one behind the other, but they were suns. They begin to develop arms, legs, and heads in a matter of seconds. I tell everyone how they are like fertilized eggs in the phases of cell division. One is red and one is blue. They begin to battle against each other, for one twin must die. This is what was causing the meteor to fall. I remember being super ecstatic and I begin to celebrate. My friends ask if this is what we should be doing, and I say,' Yes. We've been waiting for this moment all our lives.' The energy suddenly becomes lighter and fear seems to exit our circle. We know that we are taken care of. We continue walking and come by my house. I tell the group that I have to get my bag with my sneakers because I am wearing flip flops, but they just want to keep moving. i tell them I'm going in and ask them to please wait. I come in the house and feel confused as to what to grab, I feel a strong pressure and urgency to get out asap. I wake up.


Analysis:
The world around me represents the crumbling of the matrix/holographic reality. The meteors represent a cosmic change that is affecting my being on all levels. The vintage store with my husband may represent my present. The house party with all my house friends may represent my past, and the temple with the group of people may represent my future, in the sense that it is all coming together within one time frame. The birthing of the twin suns represents a new creation; a new reality, taking place within the current one. During this time, we became aware of the new creation and celebrated. Almost immediately, their limbs grew, and so did duality consciousness which is represented by Red and Blue, otherwise known to the ancients as Shambalah and Agartha. The battle they engage in represents an ego battle that occurs at the end of the Saviour Age, the beginning of the end. Polar opposites becoming extreme just before they unite. In the dream, I went into my house and woke up before the dream progressed any further.

*This is the second dream in the last month that has to do with a migration/walk of some sort at the time of a cosmic event. In both dreams, I am spiritually prepared, I am ready.

Any questions, thoughts, comments, please email me at: beautifulvictoryofone@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment