html

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Aug. 9. 2010 - The Geneological Pop Quiz

I was in the presence of multiple guides. They gave me some sort of pop quiz, where I had to trace my lineage from most recent to its' origins. It was some kind of map, showing me the way. I awoke about 2 questions before the end of the quiz. In this particular case, I was able to trace it back to the mythological ages. I was given, as with all the previous paths, choices to choose from. I was looking at three Greek mythological figures, and I had to pick the one I descended from. I remember thinking a lot about Aphrodite, but I didn't choose an answer. Poiseidon (who said he was my great grandfather in a different dream) was showing me how she appeared magically by the waters. My last name, Ferrer (Freya) is synonymous with Aphrodite, however, there is still a missing link, and that is precisely what I have been trying to figure out in my waking state.

No comments:

Post a Comment